ITT Corporation ESH Specialist in Antofagasta, Chile
Req ID # 6118BR
Position Title ESH Specialist
Work Location Antofagasta
Company ITT Latin America
Job Description • Evaluate and prioritize ergonomic risks, follow up on corrective and preventive measures and proceed with their closure. (Antofagasta)
• Support in the implementation of the Integrated Management System SGI OHSAS 18.001-ISO 14.001. (Antofagasta)
• Participation in the qualitative and quantitative evaluations by the managing body (Apoyo Antofagasta)
• ESH training matrix, participation Antofagasta (Support in the annual update Santiago - Antofagasta).
• Preparation and maintenance of ESH documentation folders (Santiago - Antofagasta)
• Ensure that the facility maintains a list of the hazardous chemicals and materials used, including raw materials, in order to identify the hazards of ESH and comply with all applicable standards, making HDS binders. (Support in the annual update Santiago - Antofagasta).
• Support to ESH Coordinator Lead with sending documentation for LAR or sending information, as required.
• Participation and support CPHS Antofagasta and Santiago
• Support in field when client requests presence of Expert in Safety example: AES Gener Tocopilla.
Support in the Compliance, implementation and follow-up with the ESH Technical Manual, where the management system has an integrated and uniform approach to the management of ESH risks. ITT's ESH management system.
• Conduct and
promote safety activities: circles, talks, meetings, etc. (Antofagasta)
• Annual Program
of Safety, Health and Environment (Support in the annual update Santiago -
• Annual program
of ESH activities for the Command Line (Support in the annual update Santiago -
development of the line of command program. (Santiago - Antofagasta)
• General Risk
Matrix of the workshops by area and annual review activity. (Support in the
annual update Santiago - Antofagasta).
compliance with the annual plan for safety, health and environmental activities
(ESH management activities program)
-- All activities
carried out by the command line are monthly charged to the iEHS system, BBS
Report (Santiago - Antofagasta)
periodic inspections of the work area and establish alternatives for
• Verify and
consolidate supervisors ESH reports, monthly ESH activities (monthly document
development Antofagasta and Santiago)
• Participate in
the investigation of occupational accidents, advise in the detection of the
basic and immediate causes of the same as well as control and monitor
compliance with the implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
(Support Santiago - Antofagasta).
operations management on issues related to the environment, occupational safety
and health; Such as document preparation, risk analysis, plans, programs,
schedules, etc. (Support Santiago - Antofagasta).
• Participate in
corporate ESH & S audits. (Support Antofagasta)
response program. (Support in the annual update Santiago - Antofagasta),
implementation Antofagasta with simulacra ..
supervision in inspecting that occupational safety conditions and actions are
being met. (Antofagasta)
• Report ESH
& S incidents within 24 hours or earlier using the iEHS system. (Support
Santiago - Antofagasta).
Skills and Experience Solid knowledge of the local legislation of safety and health at work
Minimum Education Requirements Business or Technical School (AA Desired) or Equivalent
Percent of Travel Required Less than 25%
Paid Relocation Available? No