Dell Account Exec 4, Direct Sales in Santiago, Chile
This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
· Support moderate complex accounts and some large accounts.
· Gains access and manages relationships with senior level leaders and executives.
· Identifies business trends and leverages strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering and position ourselves to capture business.
· Uses complementary solutions from other areas of the business as a competitive strategy.
· Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions. Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs.
· Identifies opportunities for junior account managers to fill a geographic or vertical coverage gap.
· Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs..
· Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the assigned business area by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting customer’s needs.
· Seen as an expert in a given segment and/or channel.
· Point of contact for escalated issues. Models and may coach effective team behavior.
· 5 Experience and/or knowledge working with DataCenter
· 8 years of experience as Account Manager
· Advanced knowledge of and skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
· Advanced knowledge of company products and services
· Advanced oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
· Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
· Ability to work effectively with senior management.
· Advanced knowledge of strategic planning
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
· Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
· When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
· Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
· We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
· Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Job: Direct Sales
Organization: Commercial Sales
Title: Account Exec 4, Direct Sales
Requisition ID: 17000INM