SAP Ariba Consultant Job in Santiago, Chile
Requisition ID: 160845
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Ariba, Inc. is the leading provider of collaborative business commerce solutions. Ariba combines
industry-leading software as a service (SaaS) technology to optimize the complete commerce
lifecycle with the world's largest web-based community to discover, connect and collaborate with
a global network of trading partners and expert capabilities to augment internal resources and
skills, delivering everything needed to control costs, minimize risk, improve profits and enhance
cash flow and operations – all in a cloud-based environment. Whether you’re buying, selling or
managing cash, you can do it more efficiently and effectively in the Ariba® Commerce Cloud.
Over 300,000 companies, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500, use Ariba’s
solutions to drive more efficient inter-enterprise commerce.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Duties and Responsibilities
Job Description Overview
The implementation consultant is responsible for assisting our clients with the design and
implementation of their Ariba solutions. As technical experts, they will help lead the client in the
analysis, design, configuration, testing and deployment of their software solution and associated
• Perform project activities of greater complexity
• Conduct activities with the client review process
• Educate and train staff
• Review the material to be presented to customers, ensuring the quality of information,
reports and products
• Submit reports to customers in conjunction with the analyst responsible
• Check the billing of projects
• Plan, delegate and monitor the activities of the staff of their responsibility
• Prospect new customers with projects in which it is involved
• Prepare and submit technical proposals
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Advanced English
• Willingness to travel (80%)
• Logical reasoning and analytical ability
• Ability to interpersonal communication, organizational and time management
• Ability to conduct presentations, demonstrations and positioning solutions for a variety
• Knowledge of sourcing processes and supplies
• Knowledge of Statistics and Financial Mathematics
• Previous experience in implementing Ariba systems
• Fluent English
Knowledge and Skills:
*Candidates should have strong consulting skills as they will be interfacing with Ariba team
members, client personnel and potentially Ariba implementation partners.
• *ERP experience (Oracle / PeopleSoft, SAP) and / or Ariba solution experience is
*Demonstrated project management / technical lead experience is preferred
• *Functional / business process experience in one or more of the following areas is ideal
but not required: Procurement, Sourcing, Spend Analysis, Supplier Contracts, or Invoicing.
• Integration process & Middleware knowledge.
• Upper Level Full, preferably in Engineering, Business Administration or technical
• Previous experience of at least 3 years in the Consulting and Supplies
• Previous experience in working on projects
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :