Microsoft Corporation Business Developer Manager in Santiago, Chile
What joining the Microsoft team means...
Industries are digitally transforming and the Industry Solutions Executive (ISE) role is at the leading edge of this transformation journey with our customers. The goal of the Industry Solution Executive (ISE) leading industry digital transformation engagements and opportunities with Microsoft’s customers, with deep industry knowledge and experience.
This is a senior role that is operating at a strategic level with customers, with deep engagement and understanding of the industry business issues and strategic challenges. The role is seen as a deep subject matter expert in their industry and the digital transformation occurring within it. The role is a leader in the industry focused sales team and in partnership with the sales team builds trusted advisor relationships with key customer business decision-makers, helping them to build the program of digital transformation change. The role will use industry experience, expertise and credentials directly with customer business decision makers to engage and create unique business value.
The role of ISE is focused on generating industry solutions opportunities, working closely with Microsoft’s partners. The role delivers growth of Microsoft cloud services (Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365) by developing the partner ecosystem, and positioning industry solutions that solve the customers’ business challenges as they digitally transform their businesses.
The role will partner closely with the world wide industry sales and marketing teams, sharing best practices and customer references/case studies to bring Microsoft’s industry digital transformation stories to life.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
• Overall objective: Drive Microsoft cloud services growth through industry focused solutions (Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365)
• Engaging with customers to identify and generate new business opportunities through industry solutions, leading early stages of opportunity engagements – 70%
• Working with Microsoft partners to build out Microsoft industry solution portfolio/map, to comprehensively solve business challenges – 10%
• Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the worldwide industry teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation – 10%
• Working with industry focused sales teams in Microsoft as the Industry subject matter expert in customer planning and opportunity management – 10%
Who We Are Looking For...
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• 10+ years Industry domain expertise and expertise working in Business roles at a company in the target industry
• Significant (10+ years) Industry solution selling experience
• Business development skills
• Market development skills
• Industry specialized sales or consulting position within an IT Consulting or Services company
• Solution sales or consulting position in a competing or partner company
• Bachelors degree or equivalent required
• MBA desirable
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!