Mondelez International Project Management Officer Prime in SANTIAGO, Chile
Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Project Management Officer Chile
Ensure a reliable and efficient finished goods warehousing and distribution process for the retail channel (Mom & Pop), developing strategies in order to attend the sales requirements and coordinating the most efficient operational processes with the logistic operators, attending to the budget and meeting the cost to serve targets, in the different cities where this model operates. (Bogotá, Medellin, Cali)
This position has to follow the established procedures and internal controls, in order to ensure the distribution and warehousing for the retail channel.
Warehousing and Distribution Strategy
• Design and define warehousing & distribution strategy to support the retail channel in Bogotá, Medillin & Cali.
• Design and define the communication network between the company and the Logistic Operators
• Design and define the distribution strategy to meet customer service & sales requirement at the lowest possible cost.
• Continuously review logistics network to support company’s growth in the mid- and long term.
Warehousing and Distribution Productivity
• Track performance of warehousing and distribution processes by establishing indicators system, based on SQCDMS philosophy.
• Continuously look for productivity opportunities to reduce transportation and warehousing cost without decreasing either customer service level or quality.
• Effective negotiation of logistics services.
• Track warehousing and transportation expenses in order to keep them aligned to budget.
• Report and explain monthly financial and operational KPIs.
• Align warehousing and distribution processes with global corporate policies and internal controls requirements.
• Responsible for supervision of direct reports which includes interviewing, hiring, training, goal setting, evaluating performance, prioritization of work, and compliance with personnel policies
University Degree in Business/Economy/Engineering
Intermediate Business English
Postgraduate in Logistics (optional)
- 3 years experience in either warehousing, distribution, planning or other logistics fields
Technical/Functional Skills: Computer/Spreadsheets and Business Logistics
Timely Decision Making
Drive for Results, strong execution skills, with a sense of urgency,
Assign responsibility for tasks and decisions setting clear objectives and measures, monitoring process, progress and results
Customer Focus, High level of influence, drive and focus on financial results and full company process know-how
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
Title: Project Management Officer Prime
Requisition ID: 1709020