Google New Business Sales Executive in Chile
The New Business Sales Organization looks for those next big opportunities that drive growth for Google. You're the human face of how we do business, often working independently, beyond our offices, traveling to trade shows and meeting with prospective customers. You’re a master of Google services, working closely with clients to pinpoint the right mix of products and advertising strategies that suit their needs. You know the industry inside and out, and are always enthusiastic about finding new opportunities to impact the future of our business.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your acquisition mentality, sales approach, knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis to new customers. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Coordinate strategic initiatives such as cross-departmental collaboration with marketing, networking, tradeshows and online research.
- Prospect new accounts for a designated territory and/or industry sector.
- Develop and execute a business plan to acquire the most strategic accounts in the market.
- Maximize customer retention through developing relationships with key accounts.
- Organize quarterly projects to support acquisition strategy and business needs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting or media.
- Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- 5 years of sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets in new business acquisitions
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly competitive, quota achieving environment.
- In-market knowledge and a strong professional network
- Strong presentation skills, and an ability to interact at the executive management level.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.