SoftwareONE Solution Specialist - AZURE in Santiago, Chile
Working in a team environment, the Solutions Sales Specialist (SSS) responsible for driving Publisher Sales and profit, enabling licensing and Services sales related in local Subsidiary. The Solutions Sales Specialist reports to the local Sales leader or local SSS Manager.
· Collaboratively works with Customer Business Development Manager (CBDM) and Business Development Representative (BDR) to develop an overall account / territory plan to maximize opportunities and generate services business with customers.
· Drives assigned Publisher Sales and gross profit contribution on an allocated client portfolio.
· Teamwork with all SWO Teams to increase sales and market penetration into the allocated portfolio of clients delivering best-in-class customer experience.
· Ensures local execution into the allocated portfolio of clients of the Publisher Business settle globally and to fit to local market expectations.
· Manages the Sales pipeline of Publisher business team working with CBDMs and using SWO tools.
· Assists SWO worldwide teams onthe Publisherpartnership strategy.
· Provides strong vision and a deep understanding of the Publisher strategy and go-to-market to fit SWO growth and profit expectations within the allocated portfolio of clients.
· Minimum 3 - 5years’experiencesuccessfullyselling technology services and solutions
§ Strong IT Industry business acumen
§ 10+ years IT selling experience, ideally in the Publisher ecosystem
§ Highly motivated and results oriented
§ Ability to drive results through remote teams in a fast-paced and matrix organization
§ Demonstrated experience and expertise in direct sales model
§ Proven track record of consistently holding or exceeding goals using a consultative/solution selling approach
§ Working effectively within a virtual team, taking strategic direction from opportunity owners and considering inputs from team members
§ Proven strong negotiation skills and experience
§ Business and strategy planning
§ Organized, analytical
§ Solid problem solving skills required
§ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
§ Fluent verbal and written English is mandatory