Cisco Systems Engineer in Santiago, Chile
Location: Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Service Provider
Job Id 1229054
What You'll Do
The SE, is a highly skilled customer-focused technical sales professional who provides in-depth technical information and specific design/implementation guidance to one or more customers in a dedicated and / or pooled manner. The SE, has direct technical accountability in the specification, implementation, and delivery of Cisco's SW solution demonstrations, proofs of concept, and trials. May take a lead role in the creation of software to customize or add functionality to Cisco and/or third party solutions.
Main technical SW leader for Services Providers business in GSP Latin America assigned territory.
Transform our customers' business from every angle and set the direction driving and influencing through Cisco’s innovation.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of high performance Systems Egineering and Architect team to support GSP Latin America accounts.
You will be part of a global team covering Latin America and Europe. Working with technical peers and sales team to design, validate, and implement cross-architecture solutions. Working with our Business Units to impact our products/solutions development.
Who You Are
At minimum, we require:
● Explain how Cisco's SW programmatic capabilities could address customer requirements and influence RFP/win mindshare. Ability to leverage these skills to create complex customer-relevant applications.
● Work with Senior SSE to help RFP response team to understand and articulate point of integration within Cisco's Solution and where the solution interfaces with external systems.
● Create PoC/Demo of these capabilities leveraging existing Cisco resources (ADT labs, CPOC, dCloud).
● Advanced understanding of relevant APIs, data/controls available for them, relevant tools/SDKs.
● Recognized expertise with one or more applicable software development environments.
- Recognized expertise in Linux systems administration
● Understanding and conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
● In-depth knowledge of baseline SE skills, Service Provider and covering large accounts.
● 2 to 3 years-related experience. Cisco product & sowtware experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis required.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.