Ericsson Solution Manager Presales Radio Access Networks Chile/Peru in Santiago de Chile, Chile
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for
the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities
into detailed technical offering, solutions, and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements, and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D;
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing; Develop others
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Drive and support innovations and automation initiatives
- Provide profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions, and proposals
- MS in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum years of experience: At least 7-10 years of relevant experience in Network Design and Optimization (NDO) and E2E.
- E2E and RAN NDO background
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work technical and consultative senior roles
- Availability to travel
- Proven track of successful international engagements
- Team player but also demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, initiative and ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- This is a global position: availability to travel worldwide
- Experience in 5G, LTE plugins, E2E, and IoT would be a plus.
- Senior consultative approach toward the customer
- Very good knowledge of Ericsson equipment, radio network features, algorithms, and parameters
- Very good understanding of radio interface standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus and high concern for quality is required
- Innovation and proactive attitude
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
Notice: Position may be based in Chile or Peru.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Chile (CL) || || Santiago de Chile || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt;
Req ID: 238670